Write a Brief
Write a brief for the project which may include:
- A conceptual statement (which is what you want to achieve in a nutshell).
- A sentence or two which explains how you will know if you have met the need or opportunity that you identified.
- An explanation of the outcome you are developing.
- State the attributes of the outcome. What will the final outcome do?
- Who the stakeholders are.
Bush Primary Schools' Technology Centre students provide an excellent example of a brief in paragraph two of 'Polar Fleece Hat'.